1. How to Get to Camp Barcovan.
DETOUR NOTICE: The Murray Canal bridge is under construction and closed until June/July. Please take Exit 522 from Highway 401 and follow the directions below.
From Kingston: Take 401 West to Exit 522 for County Rd. 40, turn left and head south towards Carrying Place, turn right on Loyalist Pkwy/County Rd. 33, turn right on County Rd. 64, turn right again and stay on County Rd. 64, turn left on Carter Rd. and Camp Barcovan Tent & R.V. Resort will be on your left.
2. What are your hours of operation?
3. What is Included in a Cabin Rental?
4. What is included in an R.V. site?
5. What is included in a Tent or Wilderness site?