This Policy does not govern personal information about our employees.
What Constitutes Personal Information: Personal information is any information about an identifiable individual, but does not include business contact information including the name, title, business address or business telephone number of an employee of any organization.
Collection of Personal Information: When you contact our staff, send us inquiries or make online bookings we may collect some or all of the following personal information about you:
Date of birth
Address (postal) and telephone number
Credit card and / or bank account information
The information above is generally collected from you directly for processing your transactions and payments.
Use of Personal Information: Your personal information may be used by us as permitted or required by law, and as reasonably necessary in relation to our transactions and services that we provide to you, including:
- to process invoices and payments by credit card, debit systems or other billing and payment options;
- to provide you with payment and other reminders and notices in relation to your property or premises; and
- to provide you with updates and information regarding services and opportunities offered by Camp Barcovan.
Sharing Your Personal Information: We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may share some or all of your personal information as required or permitted by law, and as reasonably necessary in relation to our transactions and services with you, including:
- to third parties responsible for invoicing and payment processing;
- to another company or business, in the event of a proposed transfer or actual transfer of ownership of all or part of our companies to another company or business, but for this purpose, we shall not authorize use of your personal information beyond the scope of any such transaction or this Policy.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information: We retain your personal information as long as your relationship or transaction otherwise continues with us, and as long as reasonably necessary to address any issues and satisfy any potential legal obligations that we may have.
Contact Us: If you wish to file a complaint, make an inquiry regarding or obtain access to your personal information that we may hold, please contact:
Camp Barcovan Tent & RV Resort
133 Carter Rd.
Carrying Place, ON, K0K 1L0
Telephone: (613) 475-1355
Facsimile: (613) 475 1891
Please be aware that access may not be provided to certain information in accordance with PIPEDA, including information which is protected by lawyer-client privilege, constitutes confidential third party or commercial information, was collected in respect of the investigation of a breach of an agreement or of law, or is generated in respect of dispute resolution.